Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boy, do I love me some music

You ask me what kind of music i'm into, i can't really say. There's much to listen too. But I can say that I love Silversun Pickups! As well as a bunch more, Shiny Toy Guns, Daft Punk, Skinny Puppy, Birthday Massacre, Rob Zombie, Paramore, The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Pixies, Siouxsie and the Banshees, NIN, Modest Mouse, Gorillaz, Panic at The Disco, The Hush Sound, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, S.O.A.D., Violent Femmes, Cake, Korn, Escape the Fate, Ministry, Muse, Weezer... tons and tons. Alternative. Electronic. Industrial. Awesomeness. (Yes i did have to look at my playlists, how else could i remember them all?) Yay for random posts!

2 comments:

  1. I also like Shiny Toy Guns, Daft Punk, Muse, Korn, Gorillaz, Panic! at the Disco, Weezer, and a little bit of Paramore...

    Also, the way you have the writing set up with the font and the color and all that... It looks 3D... Awesome...

    ReplyDelete