Friday, November 12, 2010

Is There Now?

In one of my early stupors I had thoughts... good thoughts. Of course I fell back asleep. Sort of. More like philisophical mode with no pen or paper near you nor the willpower to actually write these things down even if there HAD been pen or paper around.Then about an hour ago, I remembered some of these thoughts, put them together with some mental connective tissues, and came up with something along the lines of this:

The question is, is there a connection between dreams and music? I distinctly remember waking up from a dream with a soundtrack consisting of Weezer (If you want to know the song, it was 'Beverly Hills.') That song played throughout the whole dream... I'm pretty sure it came up as a part of dialogue too. When I woke up, it was playing on the radio too. It still had a few minutes to go till it ended, and it played my entire dream... which, in dream land was at least half an hour? Does your mind go faster when you're dreaming? I remember this happening with another song and dream, which I believe had karaoke of 'D.A.N.C.E.' by Justice. That was playing on the radio too. So... what does that mean?

Does anybody else know anything else about this... or dreams in particular. Does this only happen to me? (I certainly hope not, please don't put me in a looney bin. I'm not a looney! T.T) I'm fascinated by this. Please help me find stuff on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment